Enigmes

Forum dédié aux énigmes et à toutes formes de jeux de logique.

Déconnexion

Tu n'es pas identifié sur Prise2tete : s'identifier.

accueil Accueil forum Forum
[+]

Écrire une réponse

Attention : Aucun indice ou demande d'aide concernant les énigmes de Prise2Tete n'est accepté sur le forum ! Rends-toi sur le cercle des sages si tu as besoin d'aide !
Tout nouveau message ou sujet ne respectant pas cette règle sera supprimé, merci.
Rédige ton message
| | | | Upload | Aide
:) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :P :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:
Options
Sécurité

Répondez à la devinette suivante : 

Le père de toto a trois fils : Riri, Fifi et ?

Retour

Résumé de la discussion

dhrm77
08-11-2010 00:38:25

foldingo83 a écrit:

Je dirais que Babelfish peut faire une bonne partie du travail.
Bien que la traduction finale soit un carnage à certain moment il peut éviter de tout faire à la main. smile

Que ce soit Babelfish ou Google Translation, le resultat est en general un carnage effectivement. Je ne suis pas sur que ca gagne du temps de les utiliser s'il faut repasser derriere et tout re-ecrire... A quelques exception pres, ces traductions automatiques sont en general du mot a mot. C'est bien pour se donner une idee du contenu d'un texte quand on ne connais pas le language de depart, mais quand on connait, c'est mieux de le faire a la main...

MthS-MlndN
08-11-2010 00:09:08

OK, t'as le point, là big_smile

foldingo83
08-11-2010 00:06:41

Peut être mais tu es nul en rébus ! lol

MthS-MlndN
08-11-2010 00:05:59

Je suis meilleur en traduction directe qu'en puzzle de bouillie anglophone lol

foldingo83
07-11-2010 23:43:18

Je dirais que Babelfish peut faire une bonne partie du travail.
Bien que la traduction finale soit un carnage à certain moment il peut éviter de tout faire à la main. smile

MthS-MlndN
07-11-2010 23:40:11

Je m'attellerai à la traduction demain après-midi si je me sens courageux smile

foldingo83
07-11-2010 21:29:52

Oui c'est vrai que c'est un sacré travail, et je t'en remercie.

ash00
07-11-2010 21:27:29

Engage une secrétaire Dan! lol
Cela ira plus vite!

dhrm77
07-11-2010 15:12:29

foldingo83 a écrit:

Moi je n'en ai compris qu'un, on peu peut être se compléter ?! lol
Aussi non une traduction, m'intéresse, merci. smile

Le mot que je n'avais pas saisi au premier passage, était "Forstner".

Voici le debut de la video, je reviendrais plus tard pour completer:

Scene 1: (00:11)
Hello, I'm Todd Sparks, and today we are going to learn how to build a cube in a cube. We are going to build it from a solid wood block. We're gonna go through step by step the processes necessary to design and construct from our wood block this cube in a cube. This project is designed for my construction class and also my "foundations of technology" class. Students in these classes will utilize skills they learned and acquired when applying their tools machines to this project. Some of the tools machines they're gonna use will be:
- a small wood saw.
- a straight edge
- a utility knife
- an electric sander
- different grades of sand paper for finishing our project.
- a gig for this project.
- and finally a drill press utilizing our one half inch Forstner bit
- and out paint booth for finishing our project.

This project itself should take approximately 3 and 1/2 hours to complete from beginning to end. Hmmm, it may vary depending on the materials that we use. In this case we're using a fairly hard wood, and we're using oak, so it may take us a little longer than that, so adjust your time accordingly. Enjoy yourself, and I hope all these steps will help you accomplish your goal of building your
very own cube in a cube!

Scene 2: (01:48)
ok. What we're gonna do now, is we're gonna mark the center line of our cube on each face of this block. Huh, the reason we do that is we need to know where the center point is for each face so that when we gonna drill our holes in the cube, we're making sure that we get it as dead center as possible to ensure that our inner cube doesn't have the chance of sliding out because it has to be a little smaller in certain areas. huh, so the first thing you wanna do is obviously layout your ruler across the face of... one face of your cube and drop a line from corner to corner and then you'll repeat this process.. huh until you have marked all your faces with the X on it, showing where our center point is. Ok. Once that's done, what you'll need to do is put a small X in one of the corners, it doesn't matter what corner, but you want one small X in one corner of each face. You go through and do that to each of the faces of the cube, and we'll go to the next step.

Scene 3: (02:53)
Ok, our cube is marked, our gig is setup so when we center our... cube inside the gig, we're directly under the center point of 1 and a half inch Forstner bit and we're all set to drill. I've set my depth stops on my drill press at 1/16th of an inch so my first hole is going to be 1/16th, and I'll explain to you why we do that once that hole is drilled. We have our clamp. I'll secure my clamp, to the back of the fence and to the side of our cube. I'm just gonna fasten this down enough so that it's not going to allow my cube to kind of shift on me at all during the drilling process, so we'll drill that first hole at 1/16th of an inch and we'll come back to our next step.

Scene 4: (03:41)
Ok, we've setup our Forstner bit at the correct depth for drilling the holes, huh for the cube, and what we need to do next is place our cube in the gig and start drilling holes for each of the sides. One thing I do tell the students is they should drill their ingrains of their cube first, huh and then drill the side positions last. The reason I have them do that is because drilling into the ingrain is much harder, huh, and so much harder on... not only on the Forstner bit, but also on the wood itself. So if we were to drill the sides first, and then the ingrain, we may find that we splinter the wood or we could endup cracking our project altogether, so drill the ingrain first, and then come huh... come back to drilling the sides.

Scene 5 (04:29)
Ok, we've drilled all the holes.. huh, for each face of the cube, and what we are left with is our outer cube, and then what you can see here looks like the inner cube. And what our next step is to do is to sand off the rough edges or the hard edges of this outer cube... we're gonna take our cube over to our belt sander, we're gonna sand that off real fast, and then we go on to the next step.

Scene 6 (04:56)
We're now at the belt sander, and we.. gonna use the belt sander like we said to take off these hard edges on our cube. The way we do that is we place it on the table, huh and we just roll our cube... edge to edge over our belt sander here, and that will just take off the very initial corner of our cube and give it a nice round edge. As we do that, we wanna make sure that we don't stay in contact with the belt too long, otherwise we take too much of the... the wood off and we have to adjust for that as we go on. Then our next step after that... after we've rounded off our corners, is to take the cube over to a vice and we need to start cutting out each of our inside corners on the inside cube, so we can release our inside cube from the outer cube and make it two separate pieces.

Scene 7 (05:43)
Now that we've sanded off all the rough edges or sharp edges of our cube, we're ready to remove the inner cube or release the inner cube from the outer cube. And the way we're gonna do that is we're going to secure our cube with the vice. We're gonna use this tool here. That saw that I showed you earlier. But we're gonna use this to saw the corners out of each of our different faces on this project. So we'll saw these different corners out here and release that inner cube. At that point, we'll be ready to go on and start sanding the inner cube.

Scene 8 (06:20)
Ok, we are ready to cut out the inner cube, or release the inner cube, and when I have the students secure the cube inside the vice, I tell them to make sure they secure on the bottom edges of the cube as opposed to securing from midway down. We run the risk of cracking that wood if we apply too much pressure to it, and the strongest part of this project right now are the bases of, or the corners of this project. So, I like to have them secure on the base of the project, not applying too much pressure on the vice itself which is enough and is gonna stay in one position and allow us to use our saw when we start cutting out the inner cube.

Scene 9 (07:09)
(a suivre)

shadock
06-11-2010 23:41:01

dhrm77 a écrit:

Si ca interesse quelqu'un, je peux taper le texte an anglais ou mettre sa traduction ici. Il n'y a qu'un seul mot que je n'ai pas saisi.

Les prof d'anglais sont contre les traductions sad mais c'est gentil de propser smile

Pied de page des forums

P2T basé sur PunBB
Screenshots par Robothumb

© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson

Prise2Tete Forum Statistiques Liste des membres Hall of Fame Contact
© Prise2tete - Site d'énigmes et de réflexion.
Un jeu où seules la réflexion, la logique et la déduction permettent de trouver la solution.

Flux RSS de Prise2Tete Forum Jeux & Prise2Tete Test & Prise2Tete Partenariat et Publicité sur Prise2Tete